Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

I'm Back!

It's been quite a while since I last posted anything to my blog. Instead, I've been posting commentary to my Facebook page, thinking that I'd find a wider audience. I've reconsidered the wisdom of that decision for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that it appears as if most FaceBook devotees are more interested in fluff than in substance.

I'm hoping that Facebook friends with whom I have shared substantive dialogue will choose to continue doing so in this format.

To see what I've been up to on Facebook click this link:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=107428056056196&id=1848551886

I'm trying to decide whether it's better to post commentary here and share the link on my Facebook page or to continue posting commentary to my Facebook page and share that link on this page.

For the time being, it looks like I need a "Blog Under Construction" sign. ;-)

George

No comments:

Post a Comment