Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tooting My Own Horn


When I'm not fixing computers or writing articles for this blog, I sing with The Alliance of Greater Central Ohio, one of the best men's barbershop choruses in the world (currently 6th out of over 800).

The Alliance is an a cappella chorus, of course, so any horn tooting in this post is strictly metaphorical.

But I digress.

The chorus recently released a new CD in time for the 2009 holiday season. It's called Harmonies for the Holidays, and it is the raison d'être behind this brassy message.

City of Bread, Track 10 on the CD, is a song which I wrote and arranged.


Click here to listen to the sound clip for City of Bread and all the other selections on the CD. If you like what you hear, you can order securely online.


The Alliance is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and a member chapter of the Barbershop Harmony Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment