Search This Blog

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday Funnies 170319 March Madness

The Sunday Funnies theme of the week is March Madness.

March Madness has arrived, and I'm as mad as a March hare. In fact, I'm fairly dribbling with madness.


Welcome to the asylum…er…the arena.



1.  The Tipoff

Ah, but a man's speech should express his grasp of reality, or what's a metaphor? (with apologies to Robert Browning)

2. Bracketology


It looks as if the boys have come up with a way to link March Madness to draining the swamp.

3. Turnover

Enjoy the March Madness weather roller coaster.
  
4. Flagrant Foul

Adam Smith's Invisible Hand, Trickle-down Economic Theory, and $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee in a sleazy restaurant. Meanwhile, proponents of those economic myths say you should thank them for letting you keep the $1.50 as they laugh all the way to the bank with their yuge tax breaks.
I much prefer Pope-ulism. 

5. Hoopla

I'm guessing he'll like the NCAA's version even better when Trump finishes cutting down the social safety net.


6. A Trip to the Concession Stand

If the GOP's American Health Care Act passes, 24,000,000 Americans will lose their health insurance. Here's a recipe to make that medicine palatable.
How do you like those apples?

 7. Out of Bounds
In the back room where the GOP is writing it's replacement for Obamacare, The Devil is in the details.

8. Showboating

I'm the most popular head beagle ever. My inauguration crowd was yuge, the biggest ever. The cat next door wiretapped my doghouse.

9. Goaltending


Link to Source
What double bogey? It was a hole in one. Every shot I take is a hole in one. I'm the greatest golfer ever. Rory McIlroy came to me for advice on how to improve his game. Even Bobby Jones got pointers from me when he was a little kid. Believe me.

10. Full Court Press

Link to Source
Trump supporters know their leader loves flattery, and they're willing to die to provide it.

11. Slam Dunk

Link to Source
They got little hands and little eyes, and they walk around telling' great big lies.
Read more: Randy Newman - Short People Lyrics | MetroLyrics

12. The Final Buzzer

Link to Source
This could turn out to be the only way to maintain one's sanity in Trump's America.


13. and a Bonus Shot After the Buzzer


No comments:

Post a Comment