Search This Blog

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Architectural Irony or Intent?

Having revived my blogging efforts (again), I decided to examine the list of unpublished drafts in my post list to determine which, if any, were worthy of completion and which would be best served by a click of the "Delete" button.

The first draft on the list was this item, which I started last April but for some reason never posted. Perhaps I held off publishing it until I had found the sources for the three images and given proper credit. Maybe I thought I needed to write more.

I still don't have the links to the sources for the images, but as I look at the draft today, I believe it has no need of further commentary. So, I offer it for your consideration in its original, unfinished form.




The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum was dedicated on April 25 in Dallas, TX. All it needs is a large, "Mission Accomplished" sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment